Dr.Tewajetsada Paruang M.D.
- Doctor of medicine, KhonKean university, Thailand
- Neurosurgery resident, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidoluniversity, Thailand
- Clinical Spinal Fellowship, Klinikum Rechts der Isar,
echnical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
(European Association of Neurosurgical Societies)
- CEO, Medical Partner Co., Ltd.
- CEO, Classic Planer Co., Ltd.
- Co-founder and director of International Clinics in Thailand (DYM international clinic)
- Executive Medical Advisor, Thai – Maldivian Chamber of Commerce
- Advisory Committee, The Bangkok Metropolitan Council Secretariat
- Advisory Committee, The Bangkok Covid-19 Solution Committee
- Advisory Committee, The Bangkok Tourism and Economic Development Committee
- Neurosurgeon (Senior advisor), Brain and Spine unit, medical department, Royal Thai Navy, Thailand
- Special Consultant, Spine Center, Bangkok International Hospital
- Chairman, Brain center and Minimally Invasive Spine Center, Royal Phnom Penh Hospital, Cambodia
- Chairman, Spine Center and Traumatic brain Center, Navavej Hospital
- Chairman, Spine Center, Petcharavej Hospital
- Subordinate Chairman, Brain and Spine Surgery, Phayathai1 Hospital
- Special Instructor, Faculty of Medicine, Burapha University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Special Instructor, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Special Instructor, Faculty of Medicine, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
Medical instructor who is interested in many areas of health administration and service. He has experienced the hospital director since the beginning of work. Also experienced in opening clinics and managing of international clinics in Thailand in cooperation with Japanese business group. He has a role in health management; both public health system and private hospital and interested in premium medical products to provide for both domestic and international consumers with especially interesting in products related to health care, brain, nervous system, sport medicine and anti-aging medicine.